Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Run



So I did 6miles today. It was pretty intense and I woke up way too late. The plan was to wake up about 7am and get up before the sun came out, but I overslept and opened my eyes at 9

Stretched a bit and headed out with a bottle of Gatorade, and tried to make it happen. The sun was out in full blast and there was virtually no breeze. I struggled through most of it, but I like the route that I mapped out.

The only thing worrying me now is consistency as I need to be able to maintain a set pace from mile 2 or thereabouts and I seem to be allover the place

Well the plan is to get a running belt tomorrow after work from Citysports, probably something like this. Hopefully the runs during the week are a lot better. Might have to activate the virtual training partner on my Garmin to keep me on track

Wish me luck folks

No comments:

Post a Comment