Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another week




Hello People

Past couple of days have been really muggy in terms of temperature, almost unreal to walk around in the heat.

I got to bang out 2 miles on Tuesday even though I got in late from work. I think that is the latest I have ever round outside, but it was a little cooler, so I was thankful for that.

Supposed to have leaving drinks at work today which I need to be at (I promise, no drinking folks :)); so decided to do my 4m run this morning, but only managed to stumble out of bed at about5.40am; I blame the alarm clock. It was already sticky and I was drenched by mile 1. Today was the first day I ran with the heart rate monitor, and the stats are interesting to look at. Guess you can see what my problem is - consistency!!! Need to work on that big time, but the training run on Saturday in Central Park with the pacers should help. Plan to run with the 9:30 group just to get a taste, or might hang with the 10:00 squad for the first one - off to work now. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment