Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm in



So it is official. I registered for the Philadelphia Rock n Roll half marathon. The Chef is also doing it, so there should be good company for the run, assiming that I can keep up.

Have a 4m run in Central Park tomorrow morning, which should be a nice easy run. Aiming for a 9.30 pace, but curious to see how I tackle the hills and my pacing during mile 2 and mile 4. Noticed this nagging shoulder pain that always happens at the beginning of mile 2, and can't figure out why it keeps happening.

Looking to close out week 3 of my training on a good note and then see really allow this to take off during week 4. Will be posting details of my mileage and pace so you can review and comment as you see fit.


Also got some new Balega socks from Citysports (near Rockerfeller Center), so will be posting a review of them. Race report tomorrow . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment